Notifications are the best iOS feature so applications and iOS can report important warnings: a new section of the show is available, a new text has come, Lyft is on its way and much more. However, you may change the applications or notifications you often notify after you have been granted.
Plunge yourself settings > notifications, scroll to find the application and adjust the settings. But Apple introduced an iOS 12 in an important way to change the notification settings within a password alert.
- On the locked screen, scroll left and press manage, or "peek" (click lightly) to preview the notification, then press the three predicted points (…) in the upper right corner.
- It offers a pop-up menu easily or deactivated, as well as in the Settings link.
- Tap Silence delivery and notifications will appear in the notification center from now on.
- Tap Shut off and confirm tapping Deactivate all notifications. App notifications are completely disabled.
- Tap settings and directly appends you to the free application notification settings, where you can think.
Ask for Mac 911
We have made a list of the most requested questions with links to columns and responses: read the FAQ's which covers the answers to our questions. If not, we always fix new problems! Send your email to [email protected] to get a screenshot, and if you want to use your full name. All questions will not be answered, we do not respond to email, and we can not provide direct resolution.