Wednesday , October 16 2019
Home / argentina / Confirm the new Hantavirus case

Confirm the new Hantavirus case



The official said last morning that "the last patient admitted in a suspected case has been taken to Esquel hospital on December 24, a positive hantavirus has been confirmed lately after testing, in accordance with the number of cases confirmed 13".

He is a 27-year-old boy, a family of hantavirus killed.

"Until now, 180 patients have been affected by the potential and 40 more are being extracted," said Pibil Télam, from the mountaintop multidisciplinary team.

The blood sample samples were collected for the inhabitants of Epuyen, and at the age of 15, the occurrence began in principle, adding 4,000 inhabitants of the population at risk, as well as to health workers. directly.

The Sanitary Minister stressed that he has "thanked the National Government, the Malbrán institute, the provincial sister and also the Chilean specialists," who have been thankful for "everything available to face the apparition"

The virus is transported by the so-called "colilargo mouse", which has a wealth of patagonian mountain ranges.

Once installed in the human body, the virus generates strong muscle and headache, in addition to fever.

So far, the disease causes five deaths, three intensive care people, another isolation and an observation.

The Ministry of Health of Chubut establishes a special plan for the psychological assistance of victims of Hantavirus and the Epuyen community.


Source link