Classes start approaching ConBienestar We help you prepare. A few days ago, they told their backpacks that they did not harm the back of the boys, and we gave them some advice, so that the return to the classroom could not be stressed for anybody. now It's the turn of vaccinations.
During school, children will receive vaccines. this They will increase immunity against many illnesses and protects it from possible contacts. In addition to supplying supplies and notebooks, take a minute for health problems.
If your child starts First grade (5 to 6 years old), the dossiers received are:
– Triple viruses (avoid mosquitoes, rubies and papyrus);
– Triple cellular bacteria (diphtheria, tetanus and cough to avoid convulsive);
– Sabin (to avoid polio).
On the other hand, if you already have one 11 years old, they should apply:
– Triple acellular bacterium (to prevent diphtheria, tetanus and cough);
– Meningococcal (meningitis and bacterial transmission to prevent children – it's the only dose);
– Human Papillomavirus or HPV (for boys and girls in the prevention of cancer and other diseases that are infectious to infectious diseases). Two months must be separated for at least 6 months.
Infectious Hugo Pizzi, Deputy Professor of the Faculty of Medicine of the National University of Cordova (M. N. 54101, M.P. 7827), clarifies The vaccine begins at birth and must be at the beginning of the first level. In fact, the application of a 6-year dose will be "monitored once the vaccine is completed with previous vaccines, from 18 months", he added. This means that children have already received these doses: BCG, Hepatitis A and B, Salk, Pentavalent, pneumococcus, meningococcus and triple viral (in different ages).
Remember that The national vaccine scheme is mandatory and, therefore, vaccinations are applied free in health centers and public hospitals. Also, keep in mind that, as Pizzi says, the vaccine is not a personal risk, it does not support the epidemic and can cause a health problem. "The value of vaccines is indispensable and essential. They are a great progress in mankind and, along with drinking water and sterilization, are responsible for their progress," said the infectious disease.