The Ministry of Health of the Province announces the new vaccination schedule for the highest season of demand for this immunization.
Who should vaccinate?
Persons over 60, who travel to risk sites, should receive the vaccine. To receive dosage, you must vaccinate with a passport or ID card and a vaccine card. The dose must travel at least 10 days in advance and is the only way of life.
Those who consider themselves to be immunized can be stored by the Ministry of Agriculture's Health through the available autocontrols.
It should be noted that the regions that are recommended by the vaccine, but it is not necessary to enter the country.
In all cases, travelers are advised to carry out a pre-medical inquiry, to assess the need for the vaccination and to risk contracting the infection.
Vaccine in the city of Kidego
- Hospital Mercy: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8 o'clock. There are 70 doses per day at the request of changing the phone. Communicate to 0800 555 4141; On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Epidemiology Insertion, Hospital San Roque (Rosario de Santa Fe 374): Monday through Friday, from 8:00 p.m., 90 doses will be applied in the morning and 110 doses in the afternoon.
- Health Federation Delegation (Ministry of Health and Social Development of July 9, of the year 356): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, previous change by telephone (0351) – 4283399 (application, Monday through Friday, from 10). At 13).
- Rio Cuarto Municipal Health Center (Cabrera 1322): Thursday from 7:30 p.m. Ask for changes by phone or person (0358) 4671266 (250 changes per day).
- Gumersindo Sayago Hospital – Villa Carlos Paz (Brazil 137): Monday, 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. (100 changes per day, arrival order).
- Domingo Funes Hospital – Santa Maria de Punilla (Calle Domingo Funes, s / n): Tuesday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (50 turns, arrival order). Tel .: (0354) 1488900, including 231.
- Hospital Abel Ayerza – Marcos Juárez (Belgrano 350): Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. (50 changes per day).
- Costanera Dispensary – Jesús María (Almafuerte 451): Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ask from Monday to Friday from 8:00 p.m. from 1:00 p.m. by telephone: (03525) 4616238 (50 changes per day).
- Hospital Iturraspe – San Francisco: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., requesting a change (03564) 443718/19 (20 shifts per day).
- Hospital Arroyito (Carlos Pontín 750): Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. Phone: (03576) -421190/420386. (20 changes per day, order reached).
- Pasteur Hospital – Villa María (Aldo Serrano and Buchardo): from Tuesday, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (90 turn, arrival order). Phone (0353) 4616238.
- Eva Perón Hospital – Santa Rosa de Calamuchita: Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (50 changes per day by phone (03546) 426684).
- Mina Clavero Regional Hospital (Bv Rosel 1080, Barrio San Sebastián): Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (10 changes per day). Phone: (03544) 476250.
- Rosario Municipal Hospital Hospital (Bv Sobremonte 550): Monday and Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Ask from Monday to Friday from 8:00 p.m. from 1:00 p.m. by phone (03573) 424708 (on Monday at 20 shifts and on Friday at 50 shifts).
- Province of Río Tercero province (October 12, Marín Marotto): every month, Friday 1st and 3rd, from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. (40 doses per day). Phone (03571) 439203.