A teenage 14-year-old died on Sunday in the town of Epuyén, Chubut, and doctors Hantavirus was suspected. To this end, the results of the samples sent to the Carlos Malbrán Institute in Buenos Aires are awaiting.
In addition, the authorities indicated There are five suspect cases More than Esquel's servants. They confirmed in the Local Health Programming Area and recovered from the patient. The rest is left in the evaluation and the tests have been halted by the virus.
The Associate Director of Jorge Elías Epuyen Hospital states that these three people are "hospitalized with care" and do not belong to the same family group.
The adolescent died for this town in Chubut was included in the hospital severe digestive imaging. The cause of death's analysis will take a few days.
How Hantavirus Extends
Hantavirus is transmitted Through rodents called "Colilargos"Due to climate change and rain, it is a wild species approaching and approaching the urban areas.
The infected mouse eliminates the virus urine, feces and saliva. The path of the respiratory transmits man. The main symptoms include fever, coldness, muscle pain, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
– Avoid rookie avoiding coexistence and contact their secrets.
– To prevent rodents from entering or making housing.
– Cover the door, doors, walls and pipes, maintain hygiene, water and bleach, gardens and wood houses over 30 meters, cut grass and home meadows up to 30 meters radius. Cool on the floor to prevent dust.
– Ventilate at least 30 minutes before the enclosed spaces (houses, sheds). Tighten your mouth and nose with a damp cloth.
– Wash (floors, tables, drawers and cabinets) at room temperature with ten water (leave for 30 minutes after cleaning). Cool on the floor to prevent dust.
– Do not shed directly on the ground and drink drinking water outside outside grassland and landfill sites.