- The Central Bank reacted to Monday's jump: inventing more pesos and clearing the dollar The Chronicler
- Daily dollar: central banks have absorbed "excess liquidity"
- The central bank started the vacuum cleaner: it lifted almost 47,000 million dollars with Leliq and the rise in the iprofesional.com dollar.
- Daily Dollar: Yesterday the door approached $ 40 for LA NACION
- The dollar continues to rise and returns to $ 40 after two months, Diario Río Negro
- View the full coverage of Google News