On Saturday afternoon, a new death was confirmed as a result of the hantavirus. A 29-year-old woman from Chilena who was infected, in Epuy, Chubut village, at birth.
Despite all the efforts, there was no cardiovascular syndrome due to hantavirus to save lives. In this way, the number of deaths is 10.
In this case, an outbreak of the epidemic could be worsened, with the virus being counted by intermittent contact and not just by acts of rodents. Controlling the proliferation of viruses is harder.
What is Hantavirus?
Hanta is an acute viral disease that causes the virus, which attacks human lungs. Wild beers (with long apples) convey the people to get rid of saliva, urine or feces. In the dry, it combines with dust and is transported in the air. Contaminated air is poured into open or closed places where rodents are covered by viruses.
The disease is also transmitted directly through contact, infected rodents, living or dead, or touching their feces or urinary tract. The minimum transmission transmission is mice.
What are the symptoms?
It can be mixed with a flu like fever, muscle pain, coldness, headache. These symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
Then, difficulty breathing with serious complications. Before these symptoms, you should immediately go to the doctor.
How to prevent illness?
- Rodents avoid coexistence and contact their secretions.
- Previously, rodents enter or build homes.
- Take out the doors, walls and pipes in the holes, sanitize water and bleach, garden and wood over 30 meters of houses, cut grass and home meadows up to 30 meters.
- Have ventilated for at least 30 minutes before closing the places (houses, sheds). Tighten your mouth and nose with a damp cloth.
- Wash (floors, tables, drawers and cabinets) with water with ten water (leave for 30 minutes and wash). Cool on the floor to prevent dust.
- When you throw out your herbs and dumps. Do not sleep directly on the floor and consume drinking water.
- If there are rodents alive: use rodents or trappers to use poison (do not try to touch or hit).
- If there is a dead rod, clean everything you have contacted with bleach and wait at least 30 minutes. Then, flush it out or flush it with more gloves than 30 cm deep.