Moving players from Boca to the monument
At 15.05 it was blocked, after a few blocks, on the banks of the Del Libertador and Lidoro Quinteros promenade. When the microphone hit the broken stadium, the players rushed into the corridors dressing room, driven by gas and explosions. Until here, what happened to many people. But what really happened? Security operation failed, is there no field left? Relationship between Nationals and Buenos Aires security agencies. And what about Rio's brave role? Which position took Rodolfo D & # 39; Onofrio and President Daniel Angelici?
Step by step, all answers
- 1) Both national and Puerto Rican civil servants signed a peace agreement with the Boca micro-attack. Porteño spokeswoman pointed out that Prefecture said it had "had a better position in that position, but that it was not planned, and that is why the riders were attacked by the microphone. They crossed the responsibilities of the nationals and the heads of Buenos Aires, but coincidence: at least 100 meters of lungs had to be omnibus.
- 2) Those responsible for the security operation acknowledged that "gross error" was in the insured spot, but they were under control.
- 3) The authorities had a counterweight with Conmebol to schedule changes and interruptions and interruptions; Depending on the authorities, a few hours before they should be suspended.
- 4) The security operation was in charge of the City of Buenos Aires, when it protected its federal forces, the prefecture of Prefecture of Prefecture, and the Cantilok and Udaondo Gendarmerie. Device design was in charge of the Buenos Aires authorities. Today's game will not change the command system. These responsible are Marcelo D & # 39; Alessandro, the security secretary and the City Police chief; Patricia Bullrich, National Security Minister, and Martín Ocampo Justice and Security Minister.
- 5) Attacking Alessandro with the attack on the Boca bus, he was kidnapped by more than 10,000 Hector Héctor Godoy (known as the "Caverna") leader of Rio Brava, on the day of San Miguel. 000 pesos, 15,000 dollars and 300 tickets). "Certainly, everything is tied up with more than 10,000,000 pesos …" said the official. And it was critical: "The Boca bus stop is underway, they're arrested, and why not investigate the safety ring and bus-related effects," he said.
- 6) The detainees were arrested 30 and damaged authorities and serious damages.
- 7) The stadium was closed by the administration, due to the abuses of the people that were entering, but the scenario is not at stake in today's game, at 17: a fine must be paid for the stream.
- 8) San Lorenzo and the Hurricane Festival, Superliga 13, in Bajo Floresen, will be held almost simultaneously, canceling the decision of the Ministry of Justice and Security of Buenos Aires. Municipal operational control is football.
- 9) Outside the microphones, Núñez argued that the problem was never the river, but Security and the police: talk about "ineffectiveness and little control".
- 10) "It is incredible that Boca did not have the proper arrest," said Onofrio, "for a group of 10 or 15 unsuitable, the world was banned – not only 66,000 people are here – watching River-Boca". "There were not all the people on the banks of the river, they were in all the illegal stone clubs, and gas came in. Some players suffered injuries to glass roofs, others sucked gas, because thanks to the people of Conmebol and the river they gave us our hands, which escaped. because it happened 200 meters from the court. There is a security protocol: it's not the first time we've been to play in the stadium, it's not hard to find people out of the office outside the Boca Microbus 100 meters, "Angelici said.
- 11) In Conmebol's article 8, paragraph 2 mentions responsibilities: "The members and clubs of the association are responsible for security and order both inside and outside the stadium … This responsibility extends to everyone, regardless of the nature, disciplinary penalties …
Report: Daniel Gallo and Gabriel Di Nicola.
The published comment is the sole responsibility of the author, whose consequences may be legal punishments. Anyone entering your message will delete the comments that violate this rule and it is forbidden to cancel again. By submitting a comment, the approval is approved.
In order to comment, you must enter with your NAZIO user.
Use the LA NACION application for free, do you want to download it?