The Nintendo revealed At the end of this year, it will close the controversial program of its creators. The webpage for the program will be released on March 20, 2019.
They are new guidelines that replace the program so that the creators can make Nintendo videos easier to win. They do not have to send their content to NCP. These new instructions have been uploaded to the Japanese website. Nintendo also received a brief message confirming that content creators should have some basic rules:
You want to respect the loyalty and passion of Nintendo's games, people and worlds by being your loyalty and passion and expressing your creativity by sharing original videos and images using our content of games.
While following some basic rules, Nintendo ("Nintendo Game Content") games and / or games for games and video game sharing.
Here are some specific instructions:
- Your videos and channels will earn you money to earn money. Our intellectual property income is incompatible with other commercial purposes.
- We encourage you to create videos that include your creative input and comments. Videos and images are supported by images that are not supported by the graphical input or comment that only receive Nintendo game content. However, using Nintendo System Functions you can make videos and screen shots, such as the Capture Button Nintendo button, without additional input or comments.
- Nintendo games only officially released or only promotional material released by Nintendo (such as product trailers or Nintendo Directs).
- If you want to use third-party intellectual property, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary third-party permissions.
- You do not officially affiliate your videos or confirm or declare Nintendo sponsors.
- We reserve the right to withdraw from the content of these recommendations, which is unlawful, inappropriate or inappropriate.
For this list, a short message specifies how to update the instructions:
Understand that we do not have the Guidelines for queries. Also, we can update the Guidelines at any time from time to time, so see the latest version before sharing your content.
You can also read the FAQ to clarify these new guidelines. As Nintendo and the creators of the content grow, we can improve from now on.
What do you think of these new rules? Tell us below.