Sunday, November 21, 2018 | by
Welcome to the Regulatory Review, daily regulatory and intelligence information.
- Opposite our donut hole: The AARP announcement takes Big Pharma's lobby (Fierce).
- US FDA Office of New Drugs Possible Deputy Head Stein Director (Pink Sheet- $)
- The FDA warns of a severe worsening of sclerosis after stopping Gilenya medicine (FDA)
- Apple talks to provide veterans electronic mail records (WSJ- $)
- Walgreens, Humana Participation in pre-interview conversations (WSJ- $)
- Head of the FDA Higher Prices Drugs Previews (Bloomberg)
- Bernie Sanders-Trump Mental Meld on Drug Costs (Political)
- Drug companies snub Trump Mountain Prices (Fox Business)
- Pfizer wants to translate Hyde-Smith contributions (Endpoints) (Washington Examiner).
In Focus: International
- The EU regulators accepted Takeda Shire's purchase disinvestment (European Commission) (In-PharmaTechnologist) (Law360- $)
- Workshop for the improvement of support for medical developers in the creation and preparation of quality packet data for PRIME and Breakthrough Therapy applications (EMA).
- BASF presents the main restructuring (C & EN)
- GSK maintains its main position to access the list of medications (PharmaTimes)
- UK providers search for more Real-World Evidence, Biosynamic Incentive Use Financial (Biosimulation Center)
- Memorandum of Understanding between Philips Electronics Australia and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Produce and distribute notifications about efficient field of electronic controller (MHRA)
Pharmacy and Biotechnology
- Pharma companies put forward AI's faith in progress (Financial Times- $)
- Pharmacogenetic Tests: Recent FDA Permit and Other Reminders (FDA Law Blog)
- Mylan's Voluntary National Recovery Recovers 15 Valsartan Pillars (FDA).
- Dr. Reddy-k, Mylan Win Challenge Arthritis Drug Patent (Law360- $)
- Fed. Circus Dr. Redox Redox Block Generic Block (Law360- $)
- Former Teva Exec Nabs $ 6.2M Bias after Judgment (Law360- $)
- Courts Amgen v. Mylan (Big Molecule Watch Blog) denies the verdict
- Idorsia Santhera (Fierce) extracts DMD therapy
- Biogen works to find neurological leads by HitGen (Fierce)
- Rentschler completes GMP completion / finishing in Austria (BioPharma-Reporter)
- The jury found the late Aveo CFO Russian David Johnston to deceive the investor (the end)
- What are the best and worst among the most important pharmas for the development of poor medication? (Endpoints)
- Roche connects it with Ascletis – this time hef B drug (Adults) in commercial collaboration.
- Clozel pituitary steroid deflazacort (end-points)
- Astellas launches the Global Health Foundation (PharmaLetter- $)
- LEO Pharma and PellePharm announced a $ 760 million collaboration on Rare Diseases for Advanced Therapy for Rare Diseases (Press)
- Ligand announces OmniAb's collaboration with iMetabolic Biopharma Corporation (press)
Pharmacy and Biotechnology: results, appointments and appointments for clinical study
- Teaching the Value of Medical Sciences in the Social Communication Age and the "Mitxel Noticias" (JAMA).
- Open access data accepts acceptance decisions, the US FDA says (Pink page- $)
- Calculation of the use of general insulin for type 2 diabetes, 2018-30: microsimulation analysis (Lancet)
- Exam: Use of Biosimilar Filgrastim matches EORTC Regulations (Biosimilar Center)
- Allergan Announces FDA Drugs to Apply General Application AVYCAZ (Press)
- Stemline Therapeutics announces the Subsidized Study Grants for the request of the ELZONRIS marketing authorization for the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- The FDA intends to organize a meeting of the Advisory Board to share available evidence and look for opinion experts on the safety and efficiency of the Smart Network (FDA)
- Remember: Beckman Coulter Life Sciences recalls that the results of the FC 500 and EPICS XL Series Flux Cytometers are incorrect (FDA)
- Insulet's Omnipod Dash system land ISO certification for data security (DrugDelivery)
- Regarding the regulation of the Australian mint cup (TGA)
US: Variety & Government
- FDA's Woodcock: "Clinical trial system has broken" (BiopharmaDive)
- Lawyer: Key Finger's Drug Software Framework Linger (InsideHealthPolicy- $)
- Appointment Request for Appointment for Advanced Therapies for Reconstructive Therapy (RMAT) by CBER (FDA)
- Comparison of average prices and average price prices: results for the second quarter of 2018 (HHS OIG).
- Trump admin approves requests for work requirements for Medicaid in Kentucky (Policy)
- Acthar Proposed Giveaway Program suffers from Kickback worries, OIG Says (Pink Sheet- $)
- Pharmacy sector legislation: United States case (SSRN)
- The FDA warns that the marketer of products has serious conditions for non-disproportionate claims of tianeptin, the use of opioid disorders (FDA)
Next meetings and events
General health and other interesting articles
- Romaine lettuce is not safe to eat, CDC warns US consumers (Washington Post)
- Why do not we all vaccinate? (NY Times- $)
- Scientists try to create a contraceptive to close the sperm (Stat)
- Taking Google Health Records creates the patient's privacy fears (Bloomberg)
- BioMarin Sponsors On Off-Broadway Hemophilia (Reuters) (BioSpace)
The review of the regulator provides our daily intelligence instructions with regulatory records, which provide around-the-world news encounters. On Monday morning, we offer you new admissions, meetings, legal and political developments, regulations and guidance, and the latest trends, so they can affect regulators and the industry they work on.
Need to contact the Regulatory Studies editor? Send an email to [email protected]
Since the story does not fall under the Regulation Classification, it does not in any way accept the Regulation Focus or RAPS.
Categories: Regular news