Thursday , October 17 2019
Home / austria / Birthdays the baby was almost dead.

Birthdays the baby was almost dead.



He almost slew a kiss. The baby was struggling in the grass

In Britain, one year old baby was almost killed because it was infected with a herpesviral kiss. The child had to be hospitalized for four days. Parents now warn others about the goats to give their toddler a kiss.

There were pretty girls all over the place

A boy from Northern Darlington in England was nearly killed almost every year because of herpes virus infections. At first, parents did not realize when their children were missing. "Kaylah cried so much that he could not say he could say that he had pain", his mother told Daily Mail. "I finished my home and I put it in the bathroom when I saw traces in my legs." According to the information, the baby sucked them all over the place. "I was afraid my first thought was because it had happened to meningitis earlier," said the mother. In the hospital, however, children infected with herpesvirus.

In England, one-year-old babies would almost infect an herpes virus. Parents and health experts warn children to kiss each other. (Image: Robert Przybysz / fotolia.com)

Three people are infected with two herpesviruses

Health experts say two thirds are infected with three herpes viruses.

But most people infected with it do not show symptoms and probably do not know the infected ones. Because of this, the cold is transmitted inadvertently.

Viruses often act actively, such as stress or sunlight, and, among other things, the cause of herpes in the mouth.

Some people need special attention. Adults cold sores should be very careful to get in touch with young children.

Because these can be a kiss for babies, as the United States' oldest cases showed.

Little Kaylah of England threatened life.

The infection could be deadly

According to the Daily Mail report, hospital doctors found that the painful purple fall of Kaylah was caused by herpes simplex virus.

"The doctors said that when a cold age kissed his lips and the baby's immune system was not enough, he developed an eruption," said the 22-year-old mother.

Her husband was shocked and "could not believe she was a kiss".

The little girl had to stay in the hospital for four days, where she treated her with antibiotics.

The doctors said the baby was lucky to die from infection.

"We were not going to go to the hospital quickly, it would be very dangerous if we could lose it," said young mother.

By her parents, her daughter has not recovered yet. After graduating from the clinic, medication will take you daily and take it to the doctor once a week.

Parental warning

Little Kaylah's parents now want to turn the public over to telling others about the risk.

"I want other parents not to be physically ill to harm a baby – the virus can only be a carrier and it still has an impact," said the mother.

According to the newspaper's report, the virus can be transmitted to children in infants, in the case of kisses or newborns, for the first time during the last six weeks of pregnancy had herpes genital.

The risk was significantly reduced before pregnancy, as it did to overcome antibodies.

It is not the first time parents, many of whom have missed babies, have warned that strangers give their children permission to kiss.

"Please do not kiss the babies of others," said Marian Nicholson of the Herpes Virus Association.

Treat herpes as early as possible

If the infection is known, adults will be advised by healthcare professionals to treat them cold beforehand. But what helps herpes against herpes?

Usually, drugs are often used to inhibit virus multiplication. The infection is not always treated with antivirals.

Sometimes home remedies for herpes, such as manuka honey or tea tree oil. The occurrence of herpes can be done during two weeks of healing. (Ad)


Source link