The islands of the Caribbean islands of San Jorge saw the rain of Chakkar. 46 total matches were won in one match. Cricket in a one-day format New World Records England earned 418 points in 6 innings in the first innings. Twenty-four of them were in the last week, in a single innings, 23 Shukla's records were registered in the West Indies, which could be bowled by a Chakkar margin.
Alex Hales and Jonny Bairstow started together with 100 stairs. However, in the innings of England, Alchana, Eoin Morgan and Jos Buttler couples were 204 stairs 20.2 overs. At the end of the day, England, at number 103 and Butler,
The West Indies decided to win a Chris Gayle. 38 last 4 overs stairs may need. But Adil Rashid took 48 wickets in the 48th and the West Indies of India stood in 389 races. Chris Gayle broke 162 runs into 97 balls. Six were six, 11 fours. In this innings, 500 international shakers landed as the world's foremost steamer.
What is the record of this game?
• 46 games in a match, in one ODI
• England scored 24th innings in one inning, where West Indies scored the 22nd
• 807 stairs, that is, the third of the two teams
• Jos Buttler got his sixth position, six of the six innings in England innings
• Butlers are between 51 and 100, only 15
• Batler needs 31 balls for 50 to 150, that is, the AB de Villiers world's best test is the fastest test
• Gayle achieved the 55th, Gayle's fastest
• Morgan ran 6000 ODI as the first Englishman
• Chris Gayle moved to 10,000 steps with ODI, Brian Lara as the second West Indian cricketer
After 2015 World Cup, England won four times four times
481-6 Nottingham Australia Nottingham 2014
444-3 Opposite Nottingham Pakistan 2016
418-6 West Indies Granada 2019
408-9 opponents New Zealand Bermingham 2015
Where are two teams and so many races?
807 is 98 years old, but more races have been seen in world cigar. On March 12, 2006, in Australia and South Africa Johannesburg, 434 Australian races were held in 4 innings in the first innings. In that game, Ricky Ponting got 105 runs in 164 stairs.
South Africa has scored 438 goals to score 1 ball and 1 wicket. Herschelle Gibbs gave 175 stairs to 111 stairs. This is the largest number of international ODI days in the history of cricket. Both teams achieved 872 runs at 99.5.
The match between India and Sri Lanka came close. On December 15, 2009, the game of Rajkot was released in 825 in 100 overs. India won 414 races early. Tillakaratne Dilshan scored 160 goals in the first innings and escalated 411 in Sri Lanka