The demise of the first half of 2019 of the University Program for All (Prouni) at the dawn of this fifth fair (31), the period of inscriptions for candidates of the National Examination of the Average Education (Enem) of 2018 will concur to partial and partial scholarships em private universities in Brazil.
To apply for scholarships, you need to access the program site. The inscriptions end at 23h59 this Sunday (3).
In this edition, 243,888 scholarships are offered, one historical record from the beginning of the program, in 2005, according to the Ministry of Education. Total Desse, 116,813 are full stock exchanges and 127,075 are partial, distributed in 1,239 institutions of higher education across the country.
The MEC decided to alter the registration dates of the Sisu, Prouni and Fies following instabilities in the Sisu 2019 system. Before that, the final deadline was scheduled for 02/02. Now, the inscription will be available until 23:59 on February 03. Confirm the full calendar of this semester:
- Start of the inscriptions: January 31st
- End of inscriptions: February 3 (at 23:59 p.m.)
- First call: February 6
- Delivery of documents to guarantee enrollment: February 6 to 14
- Second call: February 20
- Delivery of documents to guarantee enrollment: February 20 to 27
- Adhesion to the waiting list: March 7 and 8
- Result from the waiting list: March 11
It is a program that provides comprehensive and partial scholarships for Brazilian students who do not have a higher level diploma. The vouchers are offered for graduation and sequencing courses of specific training in private institutions in Brazil.
Each candidate can select up to two course options during the period of inscriptions through the internet.
At the end of the selection, the approved candidates must take to the institutions the documents to verify that we meet the requirements of the stockists.
The candidate must have completed the Enem 2018 and can not have a higher education diploma. It is also necessary to fit into one of the following income criteria:
- Full bags: gross monthly income per capita of up to 1.5 minimum salaries
- Partial scholarships: gross household income per capita of up to 3 minimum salaries
Also, it is necessary to fit in with one of the following situations:
- I have completed my entire education in public school
- Have completed full-time education in private school, since under the condition of an integrated scholar
- Have graduated middle school partially in private school, since under the condition of an integrated scholar
- be a bearer of a deficiency
- To be a teacher of the permanent painting of a public school (if not, the family income criterion is not applicable)