Thursday , October 6 2022

13 people in the hospital after the poisoning of carbon monoxide in Vancouver



[ad_1]

Thirteen were transferred to the Vancouver hospital today after a carbon monoxide poisoning event.

According to the Emergency Health Services (EHS), the paramedics responded to a call after a patient.

"Paramets, who wear monitors with CO, have arrived at the scene and have immediately detected carbon monoxide," said Emergency Health Services on Twitter.

Again in a tweet, EHS said that "this morning" happened and they controlled the "paramedics" carbon monoxide.

EHS said Daily Hive happened at Block 500 West 5th Avenue.

All people treated carbon monoxide poisoning. Two people were criticized.

Dh newsletter logo

Get our top weekly content, contests and direct access to perks.


D8d194f40cb13417f79d4d8daee34fdb? S = 96 & d = mm & r = g

DH Vancouver workers

The day-txapela turns into Vancity Buzz, set in Vancouver in 2008. In 2016, the releases were released and released, news of Calgary, Toronto and Montreal. Submit story tips [email protected]


[ad_2]
Source link