We still have a 12-day deadline for the 14-day break in the epic love-eater's battle, which offers a new challenge and reward. That's not all, of course; Thereafter, until January 2, Fortnite PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices will have the opportunity to return to new and mobile forms, seasonal outfits and day prizes.
On the previous LTM, Epic will offer a new challenge every day for Fortnite 14 days, and will receive a free seasonal prize. If you manage 14 Challenges for the Challenge of the Event, you will also unlock the special mystery item.
The 14-day day of the Epic Fortnight is being challenged, so we are collecting lists of all events and prizes. Make sure the check-up date of each event is updated with challenges, rewards, and tips in the list we are updating.
Fortnite's first 14 day challenge is easy. You need to create or merge a Creative Server server like a new game, each player will create their own games and play them according to their games. Once this is done, you unlock the daily prizes of each event: a spray ornament that appears in the letters "GG".
The second challenge is a bit more difficult. This invites you to visit two huge bell guns. There are only a few scattered around the map, there are three new snowflakes that are all the best bet to meet your challenge. You can see the lower locations. Once the challenge is over, you will gain a new charging screen.
- Frosty is in the north west of flights
- Shifty Shafts is at the eastern end
- West of the rugged snowfall, Fatal Fields to the west
The 3 challenges of the day, like Day 1, is very easy; Everything you need to do is play for any game of any type of game for anybody. After completing these three, you unlock the third day prize: a new Snowball toy.
Day 4 to prove your goal, you will need to start a snowball of enemies. All you have to do is play with four snowball players and you're old gold. Day 5, on the other hand, you must take one of the new X-4 Stormwing shots and guide you through five gold rings. Finally, for 6 days, you will find close to the body of the water and its nests and eggs. There's a lot to be around but you need six interactions.
Day 7 is another way: Boogie Bombs or seven times, and when you get back, you'll get a great Gingerbread pet on the island to take the adventures of your battle kings. On the 8th, on the other hand, it is a challenge, perhaps, playing some games. The player asks the enemy to leave with eight different weapons.
On the 9th day, you have to visit nine Christmas trees and you have to make a boogie before them. You can get a Snow Globe banner for your problems. If you want a Holiday Stormwing spray, take a vehicle and take a trick in ten different locations with Daily 10 Challenges. On 11 days, you will need to consider the Battle Bus driver and thank you in 11 different games.
12, 12 days Snowflake decorations need to be hunted and your anger freed. For the return, you will receive Snowflake emoticons.
In addition to challenges every day, Epic will show you eight-hour new and reverse forms during Fortnight's 14 days. These often turn around during the event; According to developers, "large group teams" will change for 48 hours, "small groups of groups will change" 24.
Fortnight Challenges for 14 days
- Start or join a server (1) – "GG" Ornament spray
- Visit huge sweets (2) – Winter Launcher charging screen
- Play games with a friend (3) – Snowball toy
- Hit a player for several snowball games (4) – Snowman emoticon
- X-4 Flying through the ring of the Stormwing plane (5) – Wrestling crown
- Search waterside goose nests (6) – Crackshot charging screen
- Use Boogie Bombs or Gifts (7) – Gingerbread Pet
- Attacks against different weapons (8) – Merry Munchkin Pet
- Dance in front of different holiday trees (9) – Snow Globe banner
- Earth tricks at a vehicle in different locations (10) – Holiday Stormwing spray
- Thank you in the bus driver's games (11) – Frozen Ax
- Destroy Snowflake Ornaments (12) – Snowflake Emoticon