Massive online retailer Amazon has announced that "the amazing holiday season" has been a season since customers demand more products than ever before. "
This year, in Canada, mobile purchases were at the forefront, ordering 57% of customers through mobile devices through the Amazon application. Unfortunately, Amazon did not indicate how many Canadian customers, or how many requests for the holiday season they received. However, the company noticed that the items received by Prime members through one-day deliveries or on the same day had massive space and increased more than 100% this year.
Ottawa-based Instant Pot was a favorite fan last year and this year it was also a follow-up. Other notable products were the latest Amazon Echo and Echo Dot, with the new Fire TV Stick 4K New Alexa Voice Remote and the new Fire HD 8 Tablet.
- Instant Pot, KRUPS Professional Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, and Anova Precision Cookers sold the best Canadian kitchen products.
- L.O.L. Surprise Dolls, Exploding Kittens: Original Edition, and Cards Against Humanity: Canada's edition was among the best clothes and clothes in Canada.
- Cartier and Amazon Essentials's "Joys Simple" are among the best Canadian brands in the Amazon brand.
- Mario Badescu with spray facial Aloe, Mario Badescu drying cream, and Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water were among the most luxurious beauty products in Canada.
- A Star Born (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), The Beatles (50th Anniversary 3CD Deluxe Edition), and Bohemian Rhapsody (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) were in Canadian best-selling albums.
Related: Amazon deals with the best Canadian Boxing Day technology