He began with Edmonton Oilers: "The Oilers recalled Cooper Marody in Condors and Valentin Zykov was currently actively engaged in Drake Caggiula IR and assigning Patrick Russell."
- Marody, 21, has been able to crush the American Hockey League this year with 11 points with 14 points. Game points are great, especially for a rookie. Those who have seen Edmonton in Marody do not love anyone, not a fast skater, but I'm a top player. It plays NHL, with & # 39; puck smart & # 39; mode It does not turn around many. The play is not often offensive as an offensive.
- In Oilers Now, Bob Stauffer hoped to see the line of Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl. This makes sense due to the lack of production of the final team. Marody, or Zykov, would also be an option to get a wing with McDavid or Draisaitl. It's sensible that Jujhar Khaira, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Jesse Puljujavi, as opposed to a strong match against St. Louis, might have Marody or Zykov with the top center. Having said that, what I want to see is the line between Rattie, McDavid and RNH. We've had some good games this year before Rattie hurts. To see the time they can get back to cooking.
- Drake Caggiula has scored very well, it's been a tough and skilful mile. When she was shocked, the NHLer was effective and the line-up would be lost. On the one hand, the injury has been done by hand.
- About Patrick Russell, Brad Malone and Joe Gambardella compiled a powerful AHL line. Edmonton Russell has shown that he may at least be there, so I expect to see him again if the injuries continue to strike.
- What would the final lines seem like then? How about it?
RNH McDavid Rattie
Chiasson Draisaitl Marody
Khaira Spooner Puljuiras
Lucic Brodzia Kassian
STAPLES: Talbot has the highest win in San Luis
McCURDY: There's a shortage of the second scoring oil
STAPLES: During the expansion of Seattle, youngsters will be transformed into Oilers
McCURDY: Dallas Loss ratings