Yann Moix's comments on older women are not successful.
An important French writer and television broadcaster decided to say she did not love a woman who was 50 years old or over with a woman who loved her.
Car 50 years later.
Yann Moix commented on the French edition of Women's Magazine Marie Claire, saying that they only wanted to see older women.
"I prefer older women's bodies, that's it," he said Marie Claire. "The 25-year-old woman's body is sensational, the 50-year-old woman's body is not sensible."
* & # 39; Invisible & # 39; middle-aged women are struggling
* Helena Christensen: Why do not men ever wonder about aging?
* Halle Berry brings Oscar-style dresses to make a pool
* What is wrong with Jen Aniston winning the most beautiful women in the world?
Not surprisingly, Moix's comments have attracted some social media reactions.
A Twitter user breathes more than twenty women today "breathing a sigh of breath on the collective breathing force". Others, however, have more than 50 famous images, such as Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston.
50-year-old women have never felt the breathing of the collective bullet while listening to the love of Yann Moix's love.
– Toscha (@thelilacthief) January 7, 2019
Hey #YannMoix Women under 50 can also be invisible. All women of all ages have signed up everywhere
– Lisa-Marie Robertson (@LisaMRobertsonX) January 7, 2019
SHEET: French writer Yann Moix says that he drinks a lot of glass on his face when everyone goes.
– larryleclair (@larryleclair) January 7, 2019
– Aywan (@ MaxenceBlanc2) January 7, 2019
Moix has won numerous literary awards and organizes a French talk show, which is not a stranger to the debate. He also criticized the magazine for saying that Asian women preferred them: "Korean, Chinese, and Japanese."
Moix responds later to a social media reaction to an RTL interview, said he did not like what he was and "I do not have to respond to court judgment."
He also acknowledges his own behavior, "it's not easy with me."