Monday , October 18 2021

Kiwibot delivery robot catches a "human error"



[ad_1]

A fire on a robotImage copyright
Talia Desch

The robotic delivery of food was destroyed due to "human error", as confirmed by its creator.

The Kiwibot Autonomic Robot has performed at the University of California at Berkeley campus for two years.

On Friday, students flogged and shared social networking photos.

Kiwi said the cause was the unexpectedly "bad battery" installed by the robot accidentally.

"He started burning up the batteries of our steam engine, eventually causing smoke and small flames," said the company in a statement.

"A community member quickly acted on fire extinguishing fire extinguisher."

It's not the first time that robots have gone wrong. In 2017, a security patrol robot dropped "drowned" into a source. In December of 2018, a robot in the Amazon warehouse was accidentally dug into a pocket reed cell phone without damaging human personnel.

After finding a California fire, Kiwi canceled all of the vehicles and handed out food orders manually.

  • Robot company Starship Technologies launches deliveries to Milton Keynes
  • To limit the robots to send San Francisco goods

The company said the "strange event" was not a guarantee of re-establishing measures.

"Kiwak has put it in personalized software to control the state of each battery," said the company.

Kiwi was founded by Felipe Chavez, from Colombia to Berkeley, to start his company.

His boots have given more than 10,000 meals.

[ad_2]
Source link