Friday , September 25 2020
Home / canada / Mom Toys Magnetic Danger Perception Announces After Son's Emergency Surgery

Mom Toys Magnetic Danger Perception Announces After Son's Emergency Surgery


Image via Fox 6 News Milwaukee

The known real magnetic toys are very serious

Mom's viral post is making newspapers about the dangers of magnetic toys. After contaminating 13 single-sided toy, his son had to make an outlet for the intestines and colon parts to be taken by emergency surgery.

Jennifer White, the mother of Wisconsin, initially shares her 4-year-old son, Beck, in a Facebook post.

"We are targeting the Milwaukee Hospital," she writes. "Beck and mother take the ambulance and we'll meet with our dad."

Image via Facebook / Jennifer White

Apparently, White's son opened the magnetic toy and imitated 13 small magnets. "I feel guilty of AF and this horrible posting, but I do not want another kid to go through this," he says. "If you're the smallest or the fever, they are dangerous and they have been removed from home. They can also open dogs."

After appearing ill and vomiting, White and her husband were taken to Beck to get rid of a part of the bowel, intestine, and appendages to Beck's surgeon. According to FOX 6 News, the magnets created an infection of the holes and intestines. The white is shared by the last messages that his son is hospitalizing and trying to cure the infection.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) warns of the dangers posed by magnetic toys. After swallowing the magnet, it can strengthen enough to cause serious and harmful digestive systems.

White claims that FOX 6 does not require other parents to go to their family and family, and that's why they shared their story publicly. I only bought magnetic Picasso Tiles to make my own This Christmas and I had no such idea – I'm very happy when I shared this story.

"It was a simple toy," says White. "I was sure it was that age, as a box, I crushed myself. They are really cool, but I have special needs for children, and sometimes I have to make a little extra and I made sure … If you are at home, make sure what you are doing Unless you know, do not let the Children have themselves. "

Inexpensive magnetic injections can lead to symptoms of abdominal pain, vomiting, and fever.

Source link