Monday , August 19 2019
Home / canada / N.W.T. Charter flight believed dead, RCMP said

N.W.T. Charter flight believed dead, RCMP said

The two riders missing after the flight of the Northwest Territories believe they are dead, according to RCMP.

The King Air 200 aircraft, with Air Tindi based on Yellowknife, were bound to Whati to 140 km northwest of the territory, when it was missing on Wednesday morning. The rider was the only person on the table.

A plane saw that plane on the same day, around Behcoko, at N.W.T., but the fate of the riders was not known.

The meeting and rescue workers went into the paraglide that night, according to spokesman David Lavallee of the Royal Air Force, Canada. Lavalle said Canada's Rangers in Behc could not reach it due to deep snow and weather.

President Air Tindi Al Martin said on Thursday air carriers wanted the search and rescue team to send the plane.

We did not do so much overnight.– Al Martin, President Air Tindi

"We are talking this morning with the response of our emergencies," Martin said.

"There was not much tonight."

RCMP said Thursday that the cause of the crash is under investigation, with the help of police, N.W. T. Court Office and Transport Security Council (TSB).

TSB told reporters that "gather information and evaluate the occurrence".

Sgt. Alfred Beaverho, led by Whatson Canadian Rangers, told CBC News to fly Behchoko, N.W.T. it was seen around. (CBC)

Search by weather

He contacted the plane from 9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., local time, Wednesday, about 24 to 32 kilometers outside of Whats, according to Martin.

The RCMP contacted the armed forces at noon, Lavalle said. The dragman sent the C-130 to Winnipeg to search, and spread the Canadian Rangers snowmobile.

Looking at the morning and early afternoon, Rangers returns to Whatsura to heat up and collect more gas and continue the search, according to the Rangers Sgt. Alfred Beaverho.

However, while planning the afternoon, they received the word they had seen.

According to the Canadian Environment, -23 C was raining rain last weekend. It complicated searches caused by bad weather, the RCMP said.

Air Tindi flights were unexpected on Wednesday.

Canadian Army C-130 Hercules airliner offers service on Thursday at the Yellowknife airport. Hercules sent to Winnipeg in search of the aircraft that disappeared on Wednesday in the northeastern part of the country. (Randall McKenzie / CBC)

Source link