Only proportional representation data
See also Anton and Furstenau "yes" and "no" arguments
• In the last 15 years, two referendums on the electoral reform have been carried out: 2005 and 2009.
• In 2005, voters wanted to change 58% of single voting power. He must pass 60 percent.
• In 2009, the support of the STV fell by 39%.
• Voting package requests must be sent to midnight on March 23.
• Packages must be received by BC through December 7.
• They may be returned by email or personally by the Partner Service Referendum Services Office.
• Only denial of Duncan location BC Center Service 5785 Duncan St. da.
• The first place has passed through the electoral system in less than one third of all countries.
• Some proportional representations are used in the middle of the countries.
• Currently there are 87 MLA. This number rises to a maximum of 95 if you accept a new system.
• There are 3,295,023 registered voters in the province.
• In the morning of the 20th, the election received 779,200 votes. That's roughly 24 percent of votes.
• 46,155 registered voters from Cowichan Valley, 20 Agriculture, 6,880 voting packages or 14.8 percent made elections.
<! – View comments ->