Pittsburgh Penguins signed a $ 30million contract with Jake Guentzel for a five-year contract, the team announced Thursday.
Guentzel is currently in its final entry grade. This means that its $ 6 million sale will start in the 2019-20 season.
He is 24 years old in the aggressive Penguins, since entering the league in 2016-17, and often plays in Pittsburgh's top line of Sidney Crosby.
Guentzel scored 53 goals and scored 114 points in 158 seasons. NHL games still get the best time of the season. Omaha, Neb., Natives have 42 points in 37 playoffs, 21 points include 12 NHL goals in the past spring and 201 Stanley Cup goals.
"Jake team has had an impact on the team, especially the Stanley Cup 2017 playoffs," said Penguins CEO Jim Rutherford in a press release. "He has become a core player in the team and we're delighted to sign in with the long-term Jake Pinguino."
Guentzel scored 15 goals and 33 points in 36 seasons, 36 of the season, to establish the highest level of career statistics in the main statistics categories.
Below, you will find a group of the left, signed up to Guentzel with 20 similar contracts.
– Nikolaj Ehlers: seven years, $ 42 million, earned $ 6 million
– Brandon Saad: six years, hit $ 6 billion in $ 36 million
– Filip Forsberg: six years, $ 36 million, $ 6 million wallet
– Jonathan Huberdeau: Six Year Old, $ 35.4 Million, $ 5.9 Million Quote
– Jonathan Drouin: six years, $ 33 million, $ 5.5 million
– Jason Zucker: five years, $ 27.5 million, $ 5.5 million
– Jaden Schwartz: five years, $ 26.75 million, $ 5.35 million
– Ondrej Palat: five years, hit $ 5.5 billion of $ 26.5 million
– Tomas Tártara: four years, $ 21.2 million, $ 5.3 million hit
– Nino Niederreiter: five years, $ 26.25 million, $ 5.25 million
– Mike Hoffman: four years, $ 20.75 million, $ 5.187 billion
– Tom Wilson: six years, $ 31,666,666 cap $ 31 million hit
– Reilly Smith: Five Years, $ 25 Million, $ 5 Million
December 27, 2017
| Full signature details
WELCOME TO SALES:
$ 6 million