We know the healthy benefits of fruit. Our mothers and grandmothers insisted on them, while the children were reflecting on them. However, we tend to lose a balanced habit of living and eating habits. Blood sugar is controlled by blood pressure, here's how fruits, especially nuts, can be beneficial.
* Dried fruits, usually, have more fiber than the same size as their fresh counterparts. Fiber helps keep your digestive system smoothly.
* Various dried fruits are naturally packed, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, carotenoids, antioxidants, vitamins, dietary fiber, flavonoids, selenium and other high quality fatty acids and proteins. .
* Increase cholesterol, reduce bad cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar controls, thyroid control, improve heart function, colon movement, skin health, improve hair protection, improve anti-cancer properties, improve vision, digestion and anemia fight , to name a few. Many dry fruits have a low glycemic index, which helps slow energy release and blood sugar.
* Since most of the water comes from fruits, foods are condensed in a small package. Apricots, dried fruits such as raisins, prunes and figs contain beta-carotene, vitamin E, niacin, iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
* Nuts have little fat. They also have calories for each serving, becoming an energy source for athletes. Healthy is healthy, in a healthy way to gain weight.
(With IANS tickets)
For all the latest news and updates, keep it tuned to our Facebook page