Amazon on Fridays Black Friday has provided minimal e-book discounts, but today's Cyber Monday business is better and better than ever. Amazon has sold hundreds of e-books now. My underlying headline list was up to date, but you can cut Chase to go directly to the Amazon Kindle Daily Deals section:
See 300+ e-book deals on Amazon
Note that links directly to the Amazon product page and that CNET shares income from the sale of products that appear on this page.
Some of my favorite features continue to stand out here (if I go to it), and we're highlighting others from the Open Road Media lawyer, it was enough to share the discount list with us before, too. Full disclosure: My readings tend to go thrillers, science fiction and historical fiction.
Current sale titles updated Monday, November 26, 2:50 p.m. PT.
Read and recommend (with me)
Wandering story Margaret Atwood ($ 3): The hulu dystopic base is essential.
Seveneves by Neal Stephenson ($ 3): The Moon is bursting on page 1 … and then the clock begins to mark the Earth of mankind. Like many Stephenson books, this is rich in scientific detail and has a third-party problem, but it's still a lot to be enjoyed and thought out here.
The Talented Mr. Ripley Patricia Highsmith ($ 3): Highsmith's first Ripley series is a terrifying gaze of the societal mind.
Digital strength Dan Brown ($ 3): Yes, this technician-thriller, author of The Da Vinci Code, is pretty ridiculous. But with its cliffhanger chapter 5 and zippy plotting, it teaches enough reading.
Artemis Andy Weir ($ 3): The Martian needlessness, but Weir believes that the future political and political crime of the future moonlight is a turning point. (Read it then).
Other notes and titles
- outlander Diana Gabaldon ($ 2): A book created by Starz's popular show.
- The problem of three bodies Cixin Liu ($ 3): I have not read this Chinese science book, the first of a trilogy. But I know that a lot of people swear that David Katzmaier of CNET calls "fascinating things."
- Wonderbook by Jeff VanderMeer ($ 4): My colleague, Scott Stein, says: "A guidebook illustrated by Jeff Vandermeer's magical writer, based on the great features of the author, great views and excellent advice. It's best that it is a physical book, but the new version is a new version of the digital form – an ideal gift for any writer for the candidates ". (Read the best color display at the best).
- Books by Ed McBain starting at $ 1: If you are in the police procedures, Ed McBain will be the equivalent of cotton sweets.
- Jack Higgins books starting at $ 2: The authors of The Eagle Has Landed have 5 backlist thrillers for at least $ 2 in April. In the 60s, 70s and 80s I have read a lot of these old school potboilers, and they are generally fun, readable (if that's the case).
- Graham Greene's books starting at $ 2: Many of the classic works of this century-old British author have sold two modern dollars, including our man from Havana.
You will also find titles David Halberstam, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Lawrence Sanders, Nelson DeMille, Alice Walker, Arthur C. Clarke, John Jakes, Octavia Butler and Henning Mankell. Some of them are his best-known works and series, others have fewer titles. But if the author wishes, he deserves some of these prices.
Note that some or all of these businesses have been completed at 11:59 p.m. PT night (Monday, November 26). The Ground Open Road also includes links to Apple, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and Google e-book stores.
Full list of Amazon Kindle Daily Deals
Full Open Road Cyber Weekend Sale
Cyber Monday 2018 deals in each category
- Cyber Monday 2018: We can find all the fantastic savings by constantly updating
- The best Cyber Monday 2018 TV deals: save $ 100 for 65 inches in the TCL series, now $ 799
- Cyber Monday 2018 deals: iPad $ 250, Discounts on every MacBook Pros, $ 400 PC game discs off, plus Chromebook, tablet sales
- Cyber Monday 2018 phone: Free OnePlus 6T today, LG V40 BOGO, free LG TV
- Cyber Monday 2018 smart home business: Google and Echo devices starting at $ 24, Nest, Philips Hue and more
- Cyber Monday 2018 game console deals: PlayStation 4 $ 200, PSVR $ 199, Nintendo Switch and more
Cyber Monday by 2018 store
Cyber Monday 2018: full coverage of CNET