Wednesday , July 24 2019
Home / canada / The head of the French student came from a PPD allergic hair reaction

The head of the French student came from a PPD allergic hair reaction



  • Estelle, a French student, suffered a serious reaction to a hair dye based on para-phenylenediamine (PPD).
  • The 19-year-old boy woke up with three inches of inflammation, after hair washed brown hair.
  • They were treated at the hospital, the doctors said that PPDs are very common.

A French university student says her head is massively induced after her severe allergic reaction to hair dyes.

Estelle, 19, told Le Parisi, the reaction was two weeks ago to turn her baby into a blonde, with a parffenilenidamine (PPD) color.

But after applying it to hair color in hours and days, he started to sigh his scalp and then began to grow up.

Inflammation, the pharmacist said using antihistamines and cream to stop itching.

The next morning he woke up that the circumference grew at 25 inches (63 centimeters), an average of 22 inches (56 centimeters) averaged.

"My forehead doubled in volume," said Estelle, who has not revealed, told Le Parisien. "My head was like a light bulb".

When she saw Estelle's head, her mother took the emergency room, where doctors said the PPD reactions were quite common, though they were not as hard as usual.

According to Newsweek, PPD hair discovery has been found to be 90%, but the chemistry concentration is regulated by 2013.

The doctors gave Estelle and adrenaline shots to watch overnight watching to swell.


Read more: Which hair dye will last the longest – we put 3 proofs on them


Estelle, it was a terrifying experience.

"Before getting to the hospital, you do not know how much time you should take to be bored, whether you're going to the hospital or not," said Le Parisien.

According to the UK National Health Service, PPD dyes remain safe to meet the safety guidelines.

The organization needs a patch test to make sure that there is no serious reaction before using your hair.


Source link