Health care workers warn that small children are particularly vulnerable to H1N1 flu growth, with at least four deaths confirmed in the Flu season in Canada. Here's what you need to know more to start your day.
1. Animal Service: A woman in Ontario puts her daughter's mental illness on her by blaming her to an American man for refusing to offer an exclusive dog service.
2. A rise in flu: This year, the effect of adults and children on influenza is mainly called H1N1 or "swine flu", with more than 400 deaths hospitalized.
3. Trans Mountain: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau admitted to the Regina Town Hall that the liberals did not plan to buy a tube in 2015, but they were defended as an economic need for the purchase.
4. Wall funding: The Lehendakari, Donald Trump, has indicated that Canada and Mexico will cover a new commercial agreement rather than the cost of its long-range border.
5. Sound waves: B.C. scientists They have detected a mysterious repetitive radio signal coming out of a remote galaxy – the only second ever recorded.
Another thing …
Breath Tests: Due to changes in Canadian lawyer advocacy policies, without having to defend themselves in court, they only allow alcohol to drink alcohol.
More about CTVNews.ca's story