The rating of our reader
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
In fact, smoking is dangerous for health. Tobacco has many unstable substances, such as acetone, tar, nicotine, and carbon monoxide. When they breathe, they do not only affect your lungs, but your whole body system. Burning in the body almost all affects the body, causes many diseases and causes overall health of the smokers.
Harmful effects on smoking
- Burning affects emphysema, chronic bronchitis, chronic lung disease, lung cancer, and respiratory system.
- It causes heart and blood, such as increasing blood pressure, weakening blood vessels, blood coop, heart attack and stroke risk.
- The drug system increases the risk of cancer of the throat, laryngeal and esophagus.
- Smoking increases the risk of other diseases, such as diabetes, pneumonia, tuberculosis, osteoporosis, cataracts.
- Smoking causes reproduction system. It reduces male sexual performance and makes women pregnant. It increases the chance of miscarriages and birth defects during pregnancy.
- It increases cholesterol and allows you to store healthy fat in the blood on the blood vessels.
- Smokers weaken the immune system, causes muscle degeneration, thinning of bone tissues and loss of bone density.
Quitting smoking is always good. Quitting smoking is very important to improve the quality of life and survival of the smokers. Although it is difficult to quit smoking, it is definitely possible.
Below we explain different ways of quitting smoking.
1. Nicotin replacement therapy
Nicotin replacement therapy is nicotine, patches and inhalants.
Nicotine inhaler: Nicotine is an inhaler in a cigar. It has a cartridge with a nicotine. When you insulate, the nicotine vapor is absorbed in your mouth and throat. Nicotine is not absorbed into your lungs, unlike a cigar. As a result, you do not have the nicotine's success as you burn it. Nicotine inhaler can be very useful for eliminating smoking habits, such as taking a cigar, lighting, putting it in your mouth and inhaling it.
Nicotine patch: A nicotine patch is sticky adhesive. The outer part bends to your skin and faces the interior inside and slowly releases the nicotine on the skin. Many patches are sold in different sizes, with nicotine strengths. It is important to choose the strength and size of the patch to stop smoking. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist when choosing the right pairing strength.
Nicotine gomea: The dog is nicotine and chewable. When you chop the chip, nicotine is slowly released into your mouth. Smoking cigarettes immediately crosses my blood through the lungs and reaches a few seconds afterwards. In the oil nicotine in several minutes to reach the brain. This leads to a smaller "bad" retailer compared to cigar. The dog gives much nicotine to the body compared to cigar.
2. Recipes drugs
Many medicines can help you stop smoking. Medicines are used to reduce craving for nicotine. Your medication will help you choose the best combination of medicine or medication that will stop burning.
Varenicline (Champix) is a medication that reduces nicotine burning craving and blocks the effects of nicotine while burning, smoking is not so pleasant. It's available with a recipe. Another doctor at Bupropion (Zyban) is also keen on nicotine. The options for quitting smoking are doubled and doubled.
3. Help outside
In Canada, the Smokers & # 39; Helpline website is free and confidential for smokers. They offer exercises, tips and tools to share the experiences of quitting and online support.
In the United States, the website for free SmokeFree information and resources. Likewise, NCI line can be called 1-877-44U-QUIT.
4. Changing customs
Drink water: Drinking water with ice is good for drinking from the body to nicotine and other chemicals. It also helps to keep an oral crave for some time. Try using cider that is just like a cigar.
Deep breath Deep breath is another useful tip. Take a deep breathing rest in a cigar. Try to delay one hour of lighting your first cigarette. In the first place, if the burning craving is up again, try delaying 15 minutes or half an hour. Doing so will make you realize when you are not.
repetition: Every night, before bedtime, there are five reasons to stop smoking.
Eating habits: Try changing your habits to stop smoking. Drinking milk is a good way to keep up with burning. Finish your meal or snacks something that will not allow a cigar.
Time to burn when prohibited. During expiration days, try spending the least amount of time in areas where smoking is not prohibited, such as libraries, museums, shops, churches.
Written by Pratibha Duggal
- CDC – Billing – Health effects on cigarette smoking – Smoking and tobacco use. https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/effects_cig_smoking/index.htm.
- 26 Health effects on your body. https://www.healthline.com/health/smoking/effects-on-body#1.
- Cigar smoking and Health Benefits Disappear Damage. https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/tobacco/cessation-fact-sheet.
- Group support for quitting smoking – Canadian Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.ca/en/support-and-services/support-services/quit-smoking/?region=on.
- Comparing Stop-Smoking Medications. https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-topics/abl0794.