Saturday , February 4 2023

Uber driver, Toronto, Etobicoke sexually charged attacks chain


The four women were arrested for allegedly attacking Uber in Toronto and Etobicoke for ten months.

An unexpectedly unexpected event occurred on December 17, 2013.

A 31-year-old woman said she had friends with the Toronto police on the Blue Jay Road and King Street West, and ordered her to go to Uber's home every year.

Instead of his assigned driver, the police went into another Uber driver's vehicle.

It is unexpected, therefore, to lead to an unknown area and to attack sexually.

Four months later, on April 18, 2018, the police took place similar to Bloor Street West and Madison Avenue.

The 19-year-old woman told the police that she had also ordered a Uber in her two months.

In the end, Uber was taken by a driver, but he did not assign one.

The police said he was then driven by a secluded area and sexually assaulted. The victim retreated, the police said, and finally he was able to escape the attacker.

Then in July, a 36-year-old woman told me that the police told me she was sitting next to a restaurant next day when a man drove the car when a car approached him.

The police said the route was approved by women and they were taken to a car park from Lake Shore Road East and Hurontario Street. The sexual assault of the conflict could be immediately saved.

Three months later, the police reported a similar fourth incident.

A 35-year-old woman said the police were approaching a taxi that was near the streets of Polson and Cherry, on October 13, at 2 am, when a man approached, he approached home, said Uber driver.

The police said he was "aided" by men and then pushed him into the country of his hometown and sex.

At some point, the woman said that the police decided to jump on the car, but was locked internally.

"He was finally able to escape," the police wrote.

On Friday, the police arrested the series of disturbances.

38-year-old Senol Komec Vaughan assumed four accounts of four sexual assault and four counts were charged.

He appeared in court on October 18, 2018.

Anyone with information on the research calls it anonymous Toronto police or Crime Stoppers.

Source link