According to the latest edition of Beer of the Guide of 2018, it is the 9 most crafted and nationally-crafted 10 Chilean cigars.
Over the years, the Chilean craft beer industry has expanded to find more and more national products from supermarkets and stores. This year, this year, leaders in the ranking published in the Beer Guide were made at the School of Sensations.
"Traditional craft beer is distinguished by the distinctive flavor of each one. Nowadays, northern beer in our country is very different from the South, because it uses local ingredients to get local identification," says Francisco Podlech, Nexobeer's creator, distributor and craft brewery.
In the Chilean craft beer boom, he founded a company to expand this type of drink of national origin. "We have a wide catalog, thanks to the beer guide 2018, and others that will exploit the senses of consumers," he added.
When choosing the best recycled distributors in Chile, at the School of Sensors, the person responsible for Beer 2018 took different tasting phases: sight, smell, enjoyment and final evaluation. Each beer had a score of between 1 and 5, with 1 beer and 5 beer that touches the perfection.
Nine best handmade beers
1. Extra soft black outside color. Originally in Valdivia, this beer earned 4.85 points, placing it as the winner of the day. Although the alcoholic level of this beer is enough, it's also 8º, with a touch of balsamic, chocolate and malt, with small toffee.
2. TROP SALUM WIPA (fresh pits). In the second place, the score of 4.82 points is 7.2 degrees for alcohol. In Peñaflor, it has a pleasant smell and citrus notes, since it is a very refreshing beer, especially in cold days.
3. Zigurat American Pale Ale. This beer has a very exotic aroma, mixes mint, street and fruit, such as grapefruit and mango. "Although there is little bitterness, it mends well, because it becomes a very refreshing summer afternoon, especially because it is not so much alcohol, so you can get more thirst for more than two days. It's one of the biggest requests for our brewing clubs," he explains Nexobeer (nexobeer.cl) creator.
4. Jester Luptopia (West Coast Imperial Ipa). In fourth place, with 4.80 points, it is a golden dark blue. The scents of the forest mix with bitter taste to make a beer for a dinner.
5. Szot Imperial Red Ale 2016 (10 years). The beer from Talagante comes with delicious ingredients. Alcohol 8 degrees, similar to most beer crushed on the west coast of America. The key to this beer is malt. It has a perfect balance between bitterness and sweetness with citrus, toasted and caramel smell.
6. Hail Tue Tue Imperial Black HBC 472. Olmué's aroma with a unique flavor, nuts, sweet bread and brandy decoration are scents and flavors.
7. Jester Saison (Belgian farmhouse Ale). From the capital, Garagardo Guida obtained this beer at 4.75 points in 2018. Although low alcohol levels, it reminds us of the desire of gin.
8. Szot Kriek Barricas Series 2017. Once again, Peñaflor comes with aromatic aromas that are able to distinguish between cherry and apple cider, a good mixture and a good acidification.
9. Trog Salum ORIS (American oak). With a score of 4.75 points, this beer of 9 degrees of alcohol is used to simulate pastry desserts, such as black jelly or tiramisu. The tone looks like a delicious beer, which has flavors like flavors and landscapes.