In the program, on Wednesday, a new day was held in Pasapalabra. In it, the renowned captain-assistants were Fernanda Hansen's journalist, Horacio Saavedra and Ax Bahia Flaviana Seeling and Bruno Zaretti.
And as expected, Chilean Julián Elfelbeil repeated the jokes based on Chile when the Brazilian accused the accent, but the tone was not forced to the crowd.
Also, in "The Musical Track", a well-known song appeared "Dança Da Manivela "so they danced in the middle.
But Elfelbein was a dynamic and diffusing show that became a harsh critic of the audience through Twitter, which turned the complaint into a Trending Topic.
Check out some reactions here.
Bored Julian, who smoked #PasapalabraCHV
– francisco daniel (@franciscopugas) January 31, 2019
Julián reluctantly speaks #PasapalabraCHV
– Franco Castillo (@ _Frvnco1) January 31, 2019
Bruno worries Julian's burlesque #pasapalabraCHV
– Reporter Opinion (@ Reperoryopine) January 31, 2019
– Feña? (@AIuminia) January 31, 2019
Then ask why #PasapalabraCHV It's about an hour in the morning … Julián antics.
– Cristian Antonio (@carriazadevalpo) January 31, 2019
#PasapalabraCHV I can not stand out the ignorance of Brazil and Julian less with that ridiculous accent, change it until it reaches Rosco, unbearable
– Nuria Poblete (@ NuriaPoblete1) January 31, 2019