According to research by Seremi de Salud, McDonald's store, Espina Urbano shopping center, in Viña del Mar; Food consumption was low.
The research was announced by the agency of the government of Francisco Álvarez, who, due to the case of a seven-year-old girl, would eat poor quality food 15.
Intake, lower I bought a bacterium It caused serious problems in the kidneys, which should be included in the Intensive Clinic Unit of Ciudad del Mar. In it, they reported what happened.
For this reason, the health authority confirmed that it was inspected and sampled around the premises. All of them They were sent to the Public Health InstituteThe bacteria that affect the child's link to the chain that is already known.
McDonald said they did not report irregularities or receive a formal complaint. It also indicates that the health authorities are inspected regularly.
Apart from the subordinate situation, other cases are added: Six outbreaks of food poisoning this year. Before these episodes There have been more than 22 health abstracts in the restaurants of the Valparaíso region, said Álvarez.https://media.biobiochile.cl/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/cu-seremi-salud-x-fiscalizacion.mp3
The health authorities said that people prefer to always eat in establishments' stores The first customers are customers when consuming local food.
Also, on that day, a number of inspections were carried out at Viña del Mar restaurants, where there was no breach. However, recommendations were made based on food handling and conservation.