Tuesday , November 12 2019
Home / chile / WONDERFUL INDIRECT INDICATORS USING WOMEN TO CREATE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT

WONDERFUL INDIRECT INDICATORS USING WOMEN TO CREATE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT



After a woman died Disconnect your cell phone from your electrical drive after leaving the shower

He lived in the municipality of Los Vilos, in the region of Coquimbo, and the affected ones Katherine Retamales, 36 years old and three children's mother.

According to Radio Cooperativa, the neighbors heard and helped scream.

Check it too: The FBI has helped: The police have arrested the issue of accessing and storing child pornography

"He took a victim to a bath, he disconnected his cell phone with his body and received an electric shock that caused heart rheumatism," said Commander Carabineros, Luis Ramírez, at the same station.

Katherine Retamales Delivering pintxos for business sector workers.


Source link