- In the first nine months of the U.S. KPI, the decline in inflationary potential is still strong.
- China's CPI and PPI have reduced growth to increase the fear of deflating Chinese Wall Street Journal
- The CPI of the Continent, PPI data have affected the risk of deflation in the Epoch Times
- Consumer prices rose by 1.9% in December 2018 year-on-year. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- Chinese investment bank: economic indicators continue to decline, Chinese pressure depression is gradually increasing
- See the whole story of Google News