- Japanese Stock Exchange: Nikkei fell 12.1% for the first time, the first fall of 2011. Reuters
- The Japanese East China Index grew 4% at the beginning of the trade, and the US sales rose at night
- Japanese stock fell 5% off officially! The Japanese Bank and other parties will hold a meeting on market conditions.
- The stock market in the US market has warned experts: the worst case has come soon
- The Japanese stock market fell 5% in the bear market, the Bank of Japan and other "unable to sit"! Sina
- See the whole story of Google News