- Noon: Focus on the Fed's currency meeting after US stock prices dropped two consecutive days
- 40-year-old experience proves: US stocks have fallen so much that Fed does not dare to raise interest rates.
- Stocks in the United States fell in December, the Christmas market is forecast
- Three major stock indices fell by 2%, Dow dropped to 500 points and S & P achieved a new fall of 2018.
- Trump has "wins" after the coup ends, the three major stock indices in the US have fallen down – News News News
- See the whole story of Google News