- Opening today: it opened two smaller cities and the Shanghai index dropped 0.1%. Caixin.com Financial Channel
- Review: In the afternoon market, the Shanghai stock index fell by 1.3%, brokering stocks dropped across the board
- A-shares continue to fall 2% on GEM, 5G is immersed in the sector, sees Wall Street
- The Shanghai stock index fell four quarters in succession and was low in the last month.
- The market has a high risk and the short-term market will be strengthened.
- See the whole story of Google News