- The central bank set medium-term loans to provide long-term stable funds to small and micro businesses and private companies.
- Uncharacteristically! Two main actions after the central bank! First of all, unexpected ads, high profits indicate higher liquidity, and directs "interest rate cuts," the day before the Wall Street interest rate in the United States.
- The central bank decided to establish a medium-term loan to help financial institutions provide loans to small and micro businesses and private companies.
- The Chinese central bank has helped small and private companies
- Straight rate cuts! On the eve of the decision of the Fed interest rate, the central banks took a special bowl of painful dust.
- See the whole story of Google News