- Demand for manufacturing is declining and steady growth has to be strengthened
- China's official manufacturing manufacturing fell in December 2016 in July 2016 for the first time in December of 2016.
- Official PMI for the first month of December fell 49.4 in 29 months.
- China Chinese Purchasing Manager Index In December 2018, the National Office of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- According to the report, the Chinese manufacturing PMI decreased below the cosmic bottom of December, a 34-month decline occurred and the economic downturn intensified.
- See the whole story of Google News