- The "global currency market" rose, but the forecast remains dark
- Powell: Long-term suspension by the government may hurt the US economy. FT 中文 网
- President Fed Powell: Flexibility and patience to raise interest rates
- The blockade of the government is huge, and the Fed's president revealed the greatest concern.
- January 11, financial breakfast: Powell talks about the eclipse and dollar rebounds, and oil and oil rose to another record – News – Global IC Trade Starts Here – ICEach.com
- See the whole story of Google News