This time, the fight for the Lithuanian Basketball League (Betsafe-LKL) favorites was more one-sided than ever – Kaunas Žalgiris broke Vilnius Morning in 92:45.
Žalgiris, who dominated from the first minute, did not delay a player on the pitch for more than 25 minutes, although he basically used a ten-person rotation – Augustine Rubit, who signed up for the match, did not play, and Steve Vasturia only played for 5 minutes due to injury on the knee.
This was the biggest victory of “Žalgiris” in the collision of the LKL chains.
Žalgiris strategist after the match Martin Schiller he highlighted the loss of his opponents and was not particularly weak.
“The match obviously had a big impact on the loss of rivals. Such a match story, there’s not much to add anymore. The downside is that we lost Steve Vasturia to a knee injury, but the situation will be clearer only tomorrow. Without competitors, it’s hard to say anything more. “, said the specialist.
– What positive side can be taken from this match?
– The atmosphere at the start of the match was very good, the boys communicated well, they were focused, which made me feel good.
– Marekas Blaževičius has scored more minutes, what did he like most about his game?
– I liked communication in defense the most, he spoke well with his teammates, constantly reporting what was happening behind him.
– Have Joffrey Lauvergne and Augustine Rubit just rested today or do they have any minor injuries?
– Yes, rest.
– Marius Grigonis and Rokas Jokubaitis also had painful relationships, are they okay?
– Yes, we were scared at the beginning of their match, but they are fine. What we need to worry about now is Steve.
Help us create good content – become a sponsor of Krepsinis.net >>