Wednesday , July 17 2019
Home / senegal / It's free to wait yesterday morning

It's free to wait yesterday morning



EUR / USD 1.3100 remain below yesterday after the move.

With 1,3135 reimbursement support, GBP / USD acceleration has fallen, which is stabilized at 1,3100.

Parliamentary elections did not bring about changes in the Breit B Plan, and the prime minister will try to get EU guarantees before a new February vote.

Markets are still surpassing the surge surge, and Goldman Sachs puts a 50% chance on stage, with 35% against Brexit, and 15% with no Brexit deal. Deutsche Bank becomes GBP neutral, against voting. BNP Paribas, on the other hand, maintains the alleged GBP opinion, but Breiter's delay is still pending.

GBP / USD remains still quiet in the Forex, and does not increase the intraday Dollar which has been released from USD / USD and USD / JPY afternoon.

The media are 1,3050, 1,3030 and 1,3000. The resistance is in numbers 1,3100, 1,3135, 1,3180 and 1,3200.

Currently Forex is marketed around GBP / USD 1,3075.

GBP / USD H1 Table

Copyright (c) 2019 ProfessorForex.com. All rights reserved.


Source link