Android Central has made a list of the best smartphones that can be purchased at less than $ 300 (about € 265).
YouTube / Marques Brownlee
There are many devices included in this category, especially if you take into account the Chinese manufacturers' models.
Motorola has been one of the foremost names for many years, since middle-class phones are being piped up, and this is the best position. However, there is a fairly low amount of money brought by brands such as Huawei or Nokia.
1. Motorola Moto G7 – $ 300
– Snapdragon 632 chipset, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, USB-C port, fast charging
2. Samsung Galaxy A7 – $ 285
6-inch diagonal screen, 128GB data storage, 3,300 mAh battery, 3.5mm headset headphones
3. Huawei P20 Lite – $ 255
– Excellent design of glass and metal enclosures, 3,000 mAh battery
4. Honor 7X – $ 220
Okta-kor Kirin 659 chipset, 4GB RAM, 3.340mA battery
5. Nokia 6.1 – $ 219
– 5.5-inch 1080p LCD screen, Android One
6. Motorola Moto E5 – $ 123
– Snapdragon 425 processor, 5,000 mAh high battery