On Wednesday, Riksdag was the leader of the party this year.
There has been a lot of talk since the end of the party – the political landscape has been renewed and the alliance has been nominated dead, such as Ebba Busch Thor (KD) and Ulf Kristersson (M).
Jimmie Åkesson (SD) spoke long and happy about a new blockbuster who convinces SD, M and KD, but both have made it clear that they do not want to cooperate with him.
On Wednesday, Ulf Kristersson continued to speak with her.
– We are very unusual. I argued that it's more common than M and MP than SD and M, it would be reasonable to talk to one another. That's my intention, said Jimmie Åkesson with the pulse.
Åkesson: they are a great complement to each other
Ulf Kristersson was clearly imagining anyone who accepts a moderate policy, but it is not enough to "unite."
– It's not enough to like half our blogging. Liberal and conservative party. If you do not understand two things, you do not do things with us, said Jimmie Åkesson.
Jimmie Åkesson believes Ulf Kristersson is a strangest argument on the subject.
– Ulf Kristersson reads and admits half of the moderate politics. To some extent, the conservative moderates are a liberal party. But the same is for Ulf Kristerss. He likes liberalism, especially as conservative in the Middle Ages. It is a great complement to each other, and it is a good starting point for talking to each other, says the subsequent SD leadership.
Jan Björklund: Are There Any Other Power?
Jan Björklund warns of the fact that Modrats are close to the Swedish Democrats.
An interview with Dagens Nyheter last week said:
– I fear I might be moderated there. After all, it is very difficult to redo the partnership alliance.
Thanks to Ulf Kristersson and Jimmie Åkesson, Jan Björklund says that Express does not have any interest in managing modern moderation with SD.
– But you need to approach the people closest to you if there are no other people who are watching and listening to the moderate when they want to go somewhere else, says Jan Björklund.