It's not dusty alone! The young man poisoned the critical condition, a scary thing than thought
It is an experiment caused by toxic dust / toxic dust. A Facebook image from Facebook called Songsamut SpeedVan appeared in a UCI sleep after a severe lung and respiratory inflammation. What is PM 2.5 resultant poisoning?
Through it "Warning is closer than that. Be careful … Do not dust it, do not think it's just dusty! Do not you know the alarmists we are thinking about sometime? # Someone warns us that it's really dangerous. Sunday night dust, fever, cough, sore throat, Monday morning, fatigue, sputum, breakdown of drugs, could not be found in the hospital "
Never miss important news Just press to become friends LINE @ News Live here
"Inflammation of the pulmonary and respiratory system. Acute bronchospasm. Without oxygen in the blood. It must capture the conditions of intubation, unable to enter the ICU room, with severe cough, weakening. It does not work. The pressure tubing garden is high until the line breaks."
"Adhere, wearing gloves, bending your hands, feet, bind your breasts, 5 points, keep the symptoms worse Do not let them break important blood, do not infect, the results of the treatment should wait 5 nights, passed and survived, He had and looked carefully. Find out a little doctor to find the doctor! # Children, elderly, patients with genetic diseases, allergies. # Breathing is more dangerous than others. "