Barcelona missed the first goal of the first goal of both goals as the goalscorer of the season for the Copa semi-finals.
Sevilla won 2-0 on the first lap, behind the penalty of Philippe Coutinho, before a shot by Ever Banega by Barca Jasper Cillessen.
Ivan Rakitic went second, Coutinho third and Sergi Roberto scored 4-2.
Guilherme Arana finished off to Sevilla, but Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi scored goals.
He finished 6-1 in the second place, in the Camp Nou, with 6-3 full wins in Valencia and Real Betis in the last four.
In the fourth quarter final, Real Madrid wants to go to Girona on Thursday, from 4-2 onwards.
How did the goals come?
- 1-0, Coutinho (Barcelona, 13 minutes). Messi left midfielder with Quincy Promes, Messi was kicked off by the players outside, instead of being in touch, but the referee punished him and Coutinho punched Juan Soriano.
- Loss of punishment, Banega (Sevilla, 26 min). Gerard Piquek brings Roque Mesa, but Cillessen distributes the ban to the left.
- 2-0, Rakitic (Barcelona, 31 minutes). It's missing five minutes left for Sevilla, Arthure plays a ball and Rakitic passes Soriano.
- 3-0, Coutinho (Barcelona, 53 minutes). Suarez crosses through the right and Coutinho, rolling close to his position, places himself in front of his marker and in the head.
- 4-0, Sergi Roberto (Barcelona, 54 min). Messi passes a great ball to Roberto and passes through Soriano.
- 4-1, Arana (Sevilla, 67 min). Cillessen failed to reach a Sevilla player and finally Arana joined.
- 5-1, Suarez (Barcelona, 89 min). When Sevilla finishes scoring goals, the men go to the corner, but a Barcelona counterattack, Suárez enters Jordi Alba on the cross.
- 6-1, Messi (Barcelona, 93 min). Messi touches four touches that overcome the intangible movement to seal victory.
On Wednesday, Betis won 3-1 for Espanyol to get an extra 4-2 win over time.