Friday , February 3 2023

He is an intense footballer and knows his report of his death in Irish amateur club Football


An amateur football team in Dublin will apologize, after reporting that a player died.

Ballybrack FC told Leinster Senior League (LSL) that Fernando Nuno La-Fuente was killed in a motorcycle accident. The match against Arklow Town was delayed on Saturday, with the silence of some minutes ahead of other league games.

David Moran, president of LSL, has released the Irish newspaper La Herald in the league, suspects the club's story and deepened it further.

"We can not say and we can not answer" Moran told RTÉ Sporti. "We have checked out everywhere, no one found, some of the groups [then] The things published in the social media four years ago returned to Spain.

When La-Fuente was alive and after discovering her homeland, she sent a league file saying "the notification of death by Ballybrack is not available".

Moran also asserted that the League's "internal procedure through disciplinary procedures" was somewhat analyzed. The rumors of La-Fuente's extinction spread, the club made an apology for Facebook.

"The club, the senior player and the management team say that there has been a gross error of judgment, comes from a correspondence sent to a senior LSL board member," they said.

"From that afternoon, an emergency meeting was held and, in terms of the question, all the duties of Ballybrack FC's conduct were released, and the club recognized Fernando's place of residence, welcomed and thanked for our apology.

"This is a serious and unacceptable mistake that has been made by a person who has suffered great personal difficulties and is inadequate with other members of the club.

Join The Fiver, our daily email in the world of football.

"At this time the Leinster Senior League, our opponents Arklow Town FC and clubs and football people contacted us or provided support during the last days."

Moran has said he will meet on Thursday to decide what punishment he will face in front of the club. "First and foremost, the parties we owe to have broken some rules," he added. "We've never done anything like that before.

"We honestly do not know why they did it. Everything was said that they were doing a walkoar, they would get fine and finish.

"It's a very extreme game to get out. We acted with good faith. We were silent for a minute at this young boy's weekend. It's very ridiculous."

Source link