|Follow live text coverage on Sunday 11:45|
Leeds United striker Kemar Roofe on Sunday will face the match against Aston Villa on Sunday with a hip injury injury.
The hope of the automatic promotion of third-party Whites might be second-class, Sheffield United's second place won by Ipswich on Saturday.
Visitors will meet Aston Villa, the last time they have met six times, with Tammy Abraham and Kortney Hause.
Axel Tuanzebe will return to Dean Smith.
He will be staying with Leeds with Ezgjan Alioski behind and Barry Douglas, the defender of the generation, will decide on the whole campaign throughout the campaign.
In the fifth place, he wants to extend 10 straight victories, that is, the club's record. More victories will be the same as the best season in the second half as Jean Tiganan Fulham won in the second match of 11 matches in the 2000-01 season.
Villa is already guaranteed to play-off a place, even when placed in the sixth place in Derby County and eighth Bristol City both have a game in hand and could either finish over Villa either.
However, City and Derby play together on Saturday at Ashton Gate, which does not turn out to be a Villa.
- The 100th meeting of Leeds United and Aston Villa is in every competition.
- The villa has not won five leaps in Leeds, three draws and two loses, winning 2-1 in December 2000 in the Premier League.
- Leeds missed three games in November 2017 when he was managed by Thomas Christiansen.
- Against Wigan against Patrick Bamford, Leeds scored 46 in the Championship.
- Jack Grealish scored 11 goals in the last 15 matches of Aston Villa (six goals and five support).