Google says it knows the best times to visit places like coffee shops, pharmacies, grocery stores, restaurants and parks if you want to avoid crowds.
The data is taken from Google Maps; because you can show how busy he is before you visit a place. It’s fairly general and will vary depending on where you live and the store or restaurant you plan to visit. But, here’s when Google says it’s the best time to visit certain places if you don’t want to be with a lot of other people:
Google Maps Trends: Popular times
- Cafes: Busy on Tuesdays at 4pm, Saturdays at 10am
- Pharmacies: Busy on Mondays at 9am, Fridays at 3pm
- Grocery Stores: Busy Mondays at 8am, Saturdays from 12:00 to 15:00
- Restaurants: Busy on Tuesdays at 3pm, busy on Fridays at 6pm
- Parks: lowest weekdays on weekdays at 7 am, busiest on Saturdays at 4 pm
Before you visit a specific place, you can see how busy Google is by following these steps:
- Open Google Maps on your phone.
- Find out where you plan to go, like a pharmacy.
- Scroll down before the description and phone number.
- Stop where it says “Popular Times”.
- You will see a chart showing how busy this place is at the moment and how busy it is throughout the day.