Shasta County Health and Human Services Agency's Public Health Directorate has confirmed a shame in Shasta County.
There is a patient isolation, and anyone in contact with the last eight days is contacting.
Public health officials are unaware that it is not possible to immediately contact public health. However, they meet the people and specific conditions in the following locations (for example, for example, the vaccine or symptoms) to call 530 (225) 225-5591.
Phone lines are open until 20:00. Saturday from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday
- Taco Bell in the Old Alturas. In Redding, March 16, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and March 17, 6 a.m.
- Raley Supermarket in Lake Boulevard, Redding, March 18, 6 and 19.
- Building Shasta College 800 on March 19, from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Shasta College Library on March 19, at 16:30 p.m.
- Raley's Supermarket at Lake Boulevard in Redding, March 19, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Symptoms of health are: fever, cough, nose, conjunctivitis (pink eye), and then spreads to a rash that begins with the head. The infected person is contaminated about four days after the start of the day. officers This is confirmed by the first cover case of Shasta County from April 2014.